Saturday 1 April 2017

Parklife

One of the many perks of house and pet sitting is, along with meeting new furry friends, you get to find new places of interest you may never have stumbled across in another life. With this sit in Mosman, Honey (the sweetie I am looking after at the moment) and I looked up a local dog park and set off in my trusty little hatchback. Well.... this pooch park is stunning!! Set between some craggy cliffs and the water, it is three soccer fields of lush, green grass just perfect to get some lawn between your toes. To top it all off, at the far end is a community artist's studio that I would never have known of any other way.
Lots of places to discover...just grab a lead, a willing walking companion and off you go. The. Best. Pooch. Park... (I think anyways :)

ps. nearly forgot in all my effusiveness...it is Primrose Park, Mosman


No comments:

Post a Comment